Humiditypacks COVID-19 UpdateDuring these trying times, the safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in our country we are taking extra steps to ensure the health and safety for all involved.
To start, Humiditypacks.com will remain open and will continue to ship out any orders placed. We proudly provide packaging and supplies for various medical industries that cannot afford to the be without it, especially during these times.
To ensure the health and well-being of all involved, Humiditypacks.com is taking the following steps:
1. Gloves and hair nets are worn by all employees that come in contact with your order
2. Employee crews are being limited to no more than 10 workers at a time and work stations have been spaced at least 6 feet apart.
3. Hand sanitizing stations have been created and new hand washing rules have been implemented.
4. Work stations and surrounding areas are being sanitized and cleaned frequently.
We are all in this together, and we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, company, community and you, the customer. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out by email [email protected]
All Sales Are Final Until Further Notice!
With the ongoing Coronavirus situation that is happening in our country we are having to take extra safety measures to ensure the well-being of our employees and customers. With this in mind, all orders placed on Humiditypacks.com will be final and we will no longer being accepting returns for the foreseeable future. We send packaging and supplies to medical facilities and we cannot put our employees or other companies at risk by accepting potentially contaminated returned items.
Please email [email protected] for more information
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe.
Will Call Order ChangesAs we continue to navigate through these difficult times, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. With this in mind we are issuing the following changes to our will call ordering policy:
- All Will Call orders must be placed on our website using a credit card as payment. No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted for will call orders
- Customers selecting Will Call must call ahead before picking up their order. Please call and ask for Russ at (702) 758-3420
- After calling, orders will be placed in the parking lot for no contact pick up
If you have any questions regarding your will call order or any of our other new COVID-19 policies, please give us a call at (702) 758-3420
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!